Friday, May 18, 2012

My Life {Brody}


Brody with my favorite childhood toy "little bear" - I have had him for 30 years and Brod just loves him. 


Fridays I am going to share a little bit about me and my life. This is Brody. If you follow my photography you probably already know who he is. This little man is the light of my life. My husband and I are amazed about how bright, caring, and funny he is. He says things that blow my mind and tells incredible stories. 
He loves Thomas the Train,
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATV's - basically anything with a motor. 
His favorite foods are cucumbers, nuts, berries, ice cream, cereal, and skittles!
His favorite song is Hot Chelle Rae: Tonight Tonight and Thomas. 
He loves to build sand castles and play with the water table. 

He turns 3 in 2 weeks and he can't be more excited about it. 

I love him so much and am glad I get to share the things I love about him with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment